September 09, 2003

Sexual Turn On

I found a post this morning at Scarlett Diaries about what turns people on. She listed some turn-ons and turn-offs. In the impressionable frame of mind I'm in right now, I think I'll follow suit.

What turns me on? Hearing that little, satisfied moan he makes when he first enters me. Sam hardly ever makes any noise, but when he gets in a certain rhythm, he makes these animal-sounding huffs, grunts, moans, what-have-you. Turn on! My mistake, though, is it turns me on to a point that I start making noises, too, and I think he deliberately stops making noises to hear me better.

I love the V-shaped torso. I never even realized it turned me on until we started dating. We were at his place one evening, and he was preparing to do some laundry, and he took his shirt off. Sam has a hideous tattoo on his back. I'd seen it before. Seen him shirtless before, but when he took his shirt off and turned away from me, I couldn't help but notice the nice, V-shaped torso, narrowing down to the slim, firm hips/buttocks, encased in easy-fitting Levis. Flip-side, excessive hair on a guy's torso, turn-off. Luckily, Sam has escaped that Italian trait.

The first pair of jeans I bought Sam were not Levis. He looks good in those jeans, but Levis just look like they're custom-made for him. Certain fits (501s, for instance) look better than others (560s). So, instead of making this all about Sam, I will say, a man in a pair of jeans that fit him (it's different for everyone, for some guys, it's casual slacks, Dockers, whatever), who walks with pride, turns me on. Fliip-side, the big-baggy jeans that are in style right now? Yuck.

Wide shoulders. There's just something about wide shoulders that makes me feel so protected and delicate. I'm no little girl myself, but I love getting a hug from a man who has wide, proud shoulders. Flip-side, constant slouching is a turn-off.

A kiss in that spot, you know the one, where my neck meets my shoulder/collar bone... not sloppy-wet, but not completely dry, just nice, soft lips, slightly parted, and the feel of his tongue darting out to taste my skin, big turn-on. Flip-side, slobbering all over me in an attempt to cause that same reaction, turn-off.

He occasionally takes a handful of my hair (I have mid-back-length hair) and pulls a little while he's making love to me. From behind, just slight pressure to keep my head up and back a little. In missionary position, he might wrap his arms around behind my shoulders, and hold on to my shoulders to anchor himself and me for a few deep plunges, capturing more than a little hair in his grasp. Oh, yes. Pawing and pawing and pawing your way through my hair, unsuccessfully trying to move it out of the way to plant a kiss or a love-bite on that spot I talked about, seems fake, planned. Oh, no. Also, accidentally pulling just a couple hairs, and not releasing them when I try to pull away, turn-off.

He smacks my ass while he's taking me from behind. I know it's coming, because he'll slowly rub his hand in a circle, then pause, then, *smack*. He does it because he knows I'll make some noise (moan, gasp, whimper), and knowing that turns him on turns me on. When he ceaselessly toys with my ass, whether out in public or even in private when I know he has no intention of making use of the moisture that pours forth from me when he does it? Irritation, turn off.

I guess I could go on all day. I think this is sufficient for now, though.