July 30, 2003

Best Sex Ever

Admittedly, Sam and I have only been married a short time. And we haven't been together overall very long (a couple of years). We've had some really rocking sex in that time, but last friday was by far the best sex we've ever had!

I dont know if we were just on the same wave emotionally, if we were both at the same point physically (rhythmically, arousal, etc.), or if it was just a fluke. I normally dont say anything afterwards about the actual sex. We usually talk some, laugh a lot, joke around, but friday evening, I couldnt help saying, 'That was... intense.' He agreed.

Thinking about it now, it sounds very corny, like when you see in the movies, when one will say to their sex partner, 'Was it good for you?' It wasn't like that, though. It was just hot, rockin. It felt like we were both totally there, totally involved in the moment.

It was very emotional.

And it was good.

The best yet, but seeing as we haven't been together all that long, I anticipate that it can get better. And I can't wait to see how much better it can get.