August 06, 2003

Lesbian Encounter

Once upon a time, I was with a guy who gave me the opportunity to explore all aspects of sex and my sexuality. This entry is about one of those experiences.

I knew a girl who was several years younger than me. She was at an age where she was just discovering herself, actually (about 17). She had determined that she was bi-sexual, with strong leanings towards lesbian. And she had a crush on me. I had known her for several years, tutoring her in spelling when she was in the 4th grade. I had no clue she had a 'crush' on me. I thought she enjoyed being around me because she could talk to me as an equal, of sorts, but still an adult. She used to spend the night all the time on the weekends, just to get out of the house. Her parents allowed her to drink when she was with me, because they knew I would take care of her.

One weekend, my boyfriend at the time (Ill call him D), myself, and my young friend (shell be S) were playing cards, drinking a little. I actually drank more than a little, and was feeling quite painless. She and D were both happy, but not drunk, as I was. D was mouthing off, talking about sex, as was his usual. This time, though, he was talking about S and I getting it on for his viewing pleasure, and S and I looked at each other. I think in that moment I knew she wanted me. In that moment, I guess I wanted her too.

As far as I know, D had no idea of the silent agreement S and I had come to, and left the room momentarily. S looked and me and said, 'yes'? A question. In that moment, a million things went through my spinning, alcohol-addled mind. My answer? 'Yes' We left the room, and followed D to the bedroom, where he was sitting on the bed. We sat on either side of him, and looked at each other again. He was talking, but I don't remember what he was saying.

S leaned forward and kissed me. Tongue and all. And I let her. I had never been kissed like that by another woman. I was immediately wet. D had leaned back to give us room to move. S moved her hand to my breast, kneading, lightly pinching. D took my hand and put it on her thigh. I didn't know what to do, so I just squeezed her thigh, encouraging her. D put one hand on my thigh, running up inside the leg of my flowing shorts, fingering my wet pussy. His other hand was on her tit, stroking and kneading.

Before I knew what was happening, D had moved off the bed, S laid down, and my face was between her legs. I did the best I could, considering my lack of experience in the field. D was standing at the foot of the bed, behind me. He grabbed my hips, lifting them. As I was licking Ss clit, gently fingering her pussy, he entered my pussy from behind.

I think S came, but Im not sure. I was in a whirlwind of my own. D was pounding at my pussy, fingering my ass, and D was moaning. I could not come even though it all felt so good. I was too disoriented by all that was going on.

That is my last memory of that night. There were other nights with S, mostly without D. But those are stories for another time.