July 24, 2003

Enjoying Anal Sex

I never began to realize how much Sam might enjoy anal sex. (I always thought he was a bit homophobic, and to me, anal sex for a homophobe seems contradictory.) It seems like its becoming a favorite of his. Before the incident in the first post happened, we had only tried anal sex once or twice. The rape scenario seems to be one he enjoys. No, its not a power thing. I honestly think he enjoys anal sex, and he knows that pretending to take me by force will open up the opportunity to shove it in my ass.

Sam claims that its the only way he can make me holler, and thats why he likes it. I wonder though if thats all of it. I moan, whimper, and grunt plenty during everyday sex. But anal sex is dirty-kinky, and I make more animalistic noises while his cock is shoved in my ass than I do when he's slamming it in my pussy.

Its not like he goes anal on me all the time. Maybe one out of every three or four times, he will say something like 'Dont make me force you' at which time I know he really does want me to resist. I know at any time I can stop anything. All it takes is one word. We don't have a 'safe' word or anything. He just knows by the tone of my voice. Usually, I just call him by one of our pet names we use for each other, something simple, like 'baby' with a warning or sad tone to my voice. Other times, though, I whimper a 'no' or a pathetic little 'stop' and he knows I don't mean that.

It seems like he finds it easier to talk with his dick up my ass. He doesn't normally talk, but when he's reaming my ass, he might say something like 'You like that'? Or he will ask, in a demanding tone, 'are you ready to give in'? actually encouraging the 'protest' or finding out if I'm still into the scenario.

He also does things that make me think he does like the rape scenario. He grabs my hands a lot. Wherever they are, he will try to move them, so I resist his pull. Sometimes he will bring my hands around to my ass cheeks, and use my hands to spread my cheeks, then hold my hands there.

He never grabs or pulls my hair. My hair isn't that long, but its thick. As long as he grabbed a big handful, it wouldn't hurt, and I think I would like that.

He spanks me sometimes. It stings, but I enjoy it. He knows that. There are other things I like that he's still learning about, as I am still learning about him, though we have known each other for years.

Honestly, though, I like the way it is. I like being treated like a dirty little sex slut.