July 25, 2003

Double Vibrator Play

Yesterday, I made it very clear that I was 'in the mood.' He understood perfectly. The only problem was that he was having back pain. We snuggled up on the couch for a while, and he fell asleep. I could not stop thinking about what I would rather be doing, so I eventually slithered out from beneath his arm and went to our bedroom.

I recently got a new BOB (battery-operated-boyfriend) that is a Realistic Vibrating Cock, a 10" giant. It has contours like a real cock. I hadn't really tried it out yet, so I thought it was a good time for it. It felt good, but after talking so much yesterday about the anal sex, I was yearning for that. I got out my older Anal Vibe, lubed it up, and up my ass it went. Between the new one causing tingles in my pussy and the sleek slim one purring in my ass, a little finger work was all it took before I was satisfied.

Hopefully his back will be feeling better SOON and we can spend some time playing this weekend. Maybe try the big 10" vibe on Sam's Ass :-)